|Waste to Energy Jobs: Corporate, Engineering, Operations
WASTE to ENERGY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Power Plant E&I Technician sought for Alexandria, VA operations by World
Leader in plant operations providing sustainable waste and energy
Solid compensation package, bonus and the career potential available only in an
Seeking dedicated professional w/Power Production Plant experience plus
developed expertise in Instrument Calibration, PLC/DCS programming/
troubleshooting, ability to maintain, repair and operate Field Controllers,
Instrumentation Motor Centers and other Power Plant Electrical Equipment
ranging from 24VDC to 13.8V.
• Minimum 5 years’ as a Maintenance Electrician in a Power Production Plant or very similar environment
• Strong knowledge of Electrical Systems
• Ability to work from P&IDs and schematics to install and troubleshoot equipment
• Related AA or comparable military training
• Familiarity with Allen-Bradley SLC-500 and Control Logix, Bailey Infi/NET90 DCS, Crane electrical controls, pneumatics,
• Big plus: Expertise in Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
Strong preference given to local and large city-based candidates.
Apply/inquire by sending your resume to contracted Agency at: email@example.com
EPC Recruiters: We build bridges between Employers and Professionals
Copyright 2019 EPC Recruiters, Inc.
Plant Engineer for established Plant near Fairfax, Virginia:
Full time, senior Career Position offering an opportunity to participate in the
Future of Energy Production with a recognized US leader.
• Plant Operations Engineering
• Boiler Reliability Engineering
• Predictive Maintenance Program Technical Support
• Technical Standards Development and Maintenance
• BS Engineering
• Minimum 12 year(s) Plant or Related Industrial Experience
• Technical background in Solid Fuel Boiler and Steam Turbines
• Proficient in MS Office productivity software
• Local candidates, BSChe are a plus not required
Career position, excellent atmosphere for growing career with technology, full benefits, established employer with developed
vision of treating team members well, and developing vision of how the industry will grow.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org