|EPCR: Recruiting Leadership in Industrial Plant Maintenance
|SCAFFOLDING, INSULATION, PAINTING AND STEEL STRUCTURES/VESSELS OPPORTUNITIES
|1. Industrial Painter, with Thomas Industrial Coatings based in Peveley, MO: "...to perform interior and exterior
painting of industrial projects,. Duties include prepping surfaces for painting and applying paint, assisting other skilled
workers in performing their assigned duties, installing and disassembling access platforms and scaffolding." Qualifications
include "Completion of formal apprenticeship program or admittance through labor union. Considerable attention required to
prevent injury to self and others..."
2. General Application with PK Industrial, Texas - PKI "...is a leading provider of industrial coatings, tank linings, and
passive fireproofing systems. As a proven and trusted applicator, serving the oil and gas, commercial & manufacturing
industries, PK Industrial serves the needs of any facility."
3. Project Engineer, Insulation Specialty Services, Performance Contracting Group in Waynesboro, GA: to
Conduct safety meetings; Create and manage punch lists; Support the Quality Control measures outlined in the QA/QC
program; Prepare RFI’s and submittals. Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or
Construction Science; Ability to understand and interpret specifications and drawings for our scope of work; Ability to take
responsibility for the outcome and results of assigned projects.
4. Insulator's Apprentice, Performance Contracting Group in San Diego: to "Apply insulating materials and surface
claddings and coating to pipes, vessels, tanks, ductwork and associated equipment; Cover, seal or finish insulated surfaces
or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic; Determine the amount, types
and method of insulation needed. Qualifications include: Steel toe boots; Must be able to work in confined for extended
periods of time; Able to work in hot industrial or commercial environments and may be exposed to extreme weather; Work
at heights; Safety conscious work ethic.
5. Entry Level Quality Control Engineer, Stepup Scaffold, Memphis: to become "... responsible for ensuring that
products meet or exceed quality and efficiency standards set by the company. Serve as the liaison between the Chinese
Manufacturing Plant & the organization’s Chief Engineer. Qualifications include: BS Quality Engineering or related
degree; Ability to travel internationally (25% - 35%); Fluent in English & Chinese, both verbal & written; entry level position
normally held by a recent engineering graduate. Related experience is a plus.
6. Multi-Craft Craftspeople, Apache Industrial, Mandan, ND: Duties "...may include cleaning and preparing a job site,
loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power
drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Craftsmen may set up and take down ladders,
scaffolding, and other temporary structures. They help carpenters, masons, and other specialized contractors.
Qualifications: None listed, but Apache says that no other organization "...recruits, trains and immerses their employees to
become expert craftsmen like Apache Industrial Services."
7. Branch Manager, Brand Safway, Seattle, WA: who oversees and manages the activities of all departments of the
branch, including responsibility for all P&L, assets, safety, and adherence to policies and procedures. Qualifications
include: BS, related industry experience or equivalent combination; Abilities in forecasting, monitoring and motivating sales
8. Truck Driver/Laborer with Intech Contracting in Lancaster, KY: for driving, construction labor and overnight travel.
Qualifications include: Class A CDL required with 1 year driving experience.
|SIPA Jobs: Scaffolding/Insulation/Paint/Asbestos and Coatings/Industrial Cleaning