1. Director, Human Resources at EMCOR Mechanical Services in Downers Grove, IL - to provide "...
proactive leadership, active personal engagement and strategic direction to the Human Resources function for
multiple locations and operating businesses. This position reports to the Vice President, Human Resources
(know this is important for HR professionals at this level)." Qualifications include: BA/BS in HR or business
related field, MBA, PHR or SHRP preferred; 10+ years of progressive Human Resources Management
Experience, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Communications, Training and Leadership
Development and Talent Acquisition; Possess working knowledge and experience with EEOC, AAP, FMLA, ADA,
Title VII, SCA and the Davis Bacon Act"
2. Proposal Manager at EMCOR Government Services in Arlington, VA - to "Direct full proposal
development lifecycle for Federal Requests for Proposals (RFPs), including all proposal phases, activities, and
milestones, kickoff meetings, status updates, data calls, readiness assessments, brainstorming sessions, and
color reviews." Qualifications include BS/BA, 5+ years proposal development experience, including 3 years
experience as Proposal Manager responding to Federal government Requests for Proposals, understanding of
Federal government procurement regulations and practices (including FAR) required.
3. Project Manager at Trautman and Shreve Mechanical (EMCOR) in Denver- Trautman and Shreve are
prime contributors in the design and implementation of sophisticated mechanical systems for the commercial,
high-tech, industrial, municipal, medical and institutional markets in the Rocky Mountain region. The PM will
"Build and maintain relationships...based on respect, trust and integrity. Create schedule of values, develop
budget; materials and equipment buyout, approve/close purchase orders; approve CAD budget, subcontractor
buyout, approve and coordinate change orders. Negotiate and manage contract scope and changes."
Qualifications include: None listed.
4. Site Utilities Project Manager with ACCO Engineering Systems in San Diego - "ACCO is dedicated to
the design, fabrication, installation, maintenance and service of commercial and industrial HVAC, refrigeration,
plumbing, process piping, and building automation systems...this position will be primarily training under the
assigned PM, responsible for the business development, sales engineering and estimating, project
management and closure of construction contracts. Successful performers in this position will have the ability
to develop, maintain and enhance ongoing client relationships and take on small to mid-size projects from start
to finish. Qualifications include: BSME or BSBA or related; 6 or more years of experience in project
management support role. High sense of integrity.
5. Administrative Coordinators for Sales Depts at ACCO in Costa Mesa, El Segundo and Pasadena,
CA: Duties include: General administrative duties and support to ensure the day-today office runs smoothly
including supplies, printers, copiers; Bid Tracer Super User – Generating reports for the Sales Manager that
tracks individual sales activity; Monitor proposal and bid activity levels in the three main business segments
(Retrofit, Repairs & Maintenance). Qualifications include: Two-plus years’ experience in the construction and/or
contracting industry in an administrative support position; Intermediate-plus proficiency in MS Word and MS
PowerPoint. Basic proficiency in MS Excel.
|MECHANICAL and INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTING: Piping, HVAC, MEP Construction Jobs
EPC Recruiters: We build bridges between Employers and Professionals
Copyright 2020 EPC Recruiters, Inc.
EPCR SEARCH: MECHANICAL/INDUSTRIAL JOBS:
Equipment Engineer sought by global Engineering/Construction organization to help develop Front
End Engineering efforts to construct Steel Mill Melt Shop/Rolling Mill projects. Mid to Senior level
position, must have career Mechanical emphasis. Position based in SE USA office. Career position with global
possibilities, strong employer reputation on Glassdoor reviews.
Job Duties include: be a key resource in the development of front-end engineering activities for all steel-
projects - the translation of client product requirements into OEM equipment applications and sizing.
• Owner and OEM collaboration in development of an optimized plant layout utilizing current technologies
• Development of system layout including material flows, equipment utilization, scrap handling, crane utilization,
and operator optimization
• Development of baseline project documents including equipment costs, estimates, schedules, and facility and
services written scopes
• Perform front end studies such as cost vs. benefit analysis to determine most cost-effective system application
• Development of Steel Mill equipment, equipment and system technical specifications, and design criteria
• Develop equipment specifications, data sheets, and narratives to support the procurement of OEM equipment
• Develop Requisitions, perform bid analysis of OEM quotes, and finalize purchasing documents.
• Review OEM designs to ensure compliance with specification requirements
• Coordinate design activities with the associated disciplines and construction
Qualifications include related 4 year degree or equivalent, 16 years of professional experience including current
6 years steel
mill project experience, and demonstrated construction project management background. Professional
certification in related field.
• Ability to interface and communicate with Owners and OEM Suppliers
• Capable of basic Project Management including scope, schedule, and staffing from conceptual stages of a
project through final baseline; scheduling and planning of equipment acquisition and installation; Quality
Assurance and Safety in design and procurement of equipment.
• Ideal candidate with have an engineering background with significant applications experience in system
• Candidate will be able to accommodate project travel as required
Apply/Inquire by sending resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MECHANICAL/INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION OPPORTUNITIES FROM OTHER SOURCES