1. University Relations Recruitment Manager - w Bechtel in Reston, VA "...responsible for leading the global
campus recruiting team."
2. Dashboard Manager - w Bechtel on expatriate assignment to Riyadh. "...developing and implementation of a
National Dashboard to collect cost, schedule, safety, quality data and certain other information from various
government ministries and entities in support of O&M Infrastructure facilities throughout Saudi Arabia."
3. Manager, Prime Contract Management - w Fluor in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. "...provide prime contract
support and guidance to the manager of the assigned project, typically non-complex, small projects."
4. Buyer - w Fluor in Greenville, SC "...assists in the preparation of contract bids documents by participating in
project discussions regarding construction philosophy and issues reports." More...
5. Project Manager - w McDermott in Plainfield, IL "Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on
projects as defined by significant potential risk, complexity, manpower requirements and/or contract value
greater than $100 million)."
6. Senior Cost Control Specialist - w McDermott in Houston. "...administer activities associated with contracts
for services, purchase of equipment, materials, or products for a project. Participates in and/or conducts
proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration and customer contact activities."
7. Estimating Intern - w PCL Construction Services in Denver. "...similar responsibilities to a full time, entry level
Estimator and will experience what a career will be like in construction."
8. Accounting Intern - w PCL Construction Services in Los Angeles. "Document Management, Process basic
accounting transactions-A/R, A/P, J/V, Reconcile all ledger accounts, including bank statements, Performs basic
account reconciliations, Payroll assistance
9. Administrative Assistant - with Fisk Electric (Tutor Perini) in San Francisco, Fresno and Sylmar, CA "...
provide and coordinate administrative services."
10 Business Development Director - w Rudolph and Sletten (Tutor Perini) in Los Angeles. "...identify and
develop new client relationships through innovative and proactive methods resulting in the generation of
negotiated opportunities in our core markets."
EPC Recruiters: We build bridges between Employers and Professionals
Copyright 2019 EPC Recruiters, Inc.
EPCR CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE SEARCHES:
Project Manager to assume heavy Business Development
responsibilities sought by Chicago-based Pharma/Life Science
division of major US EPC organization. Key position foci is on
developing business, building engineering and construction capabilities
and managing projects.
Qualifications include related BS, minimum 10 years related Project
Management and demonstrable related Business Development history
including contract negotiation, knowledge of project finance and
commitment to safe operations, and ability/willingness to travel 25-50%.
AVAILABLE CIVIL/INFRASTRUCTURE JOBS - APPLY DIRECTLY VIA LINKS BELOW
Position is available immediately. To apply/inquire, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.