EPC RECRUITERS, INC.
|EPCR IS A FEDERALLY-REGISTERED SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE.
EPC Recruiters: We build bridges between Employers and Professionals
RECRUITERS OF U.S. ENGINEERING, PROJECT & CONSTRUCTION TALENT.
We are Senior Recruiters with 80 years' collective experience and developed
networks in the industries we serve:
- Global EPC Organizations, especially Civil/Infrastructure/Int'l projects
- Large Industrial Equipment Manufacturing and Installation
- Mechanical Contractors - from Biotech to HealthCare to Tech
- Performance Contracting: Energy Efficiency, Lighting/HVAC Professionals
- Soft Trades: Access/Scaffolding, Insulation/Paint, Refractory/Heat Tracing
|We recognize professionals in the Engineering,
Industry as our clients. Our network is large (visit Search
Partner Bill Young’s page on LinkedIn for the latest count
over 7,600) but specialized to the industry niches we serve –
if you send us your resume and link with Bill you invest in
your career – the resume bank and LinkedIn network are the
first places we search when given an assignment – you’ll be
the first for updates on career opportunities. And your
search is still under your control and confidential – EPCR
notifies you and seeks your permission before sharing your
information. In short – you get notified of advancement
possibilities for the price of your resume. And we do our best
to acknowledge everyone who applies, adding suggestions of
where to look if we don’t have a matching assignment.
EPCR treats Employers as Business Partners
EPCR Network of thousands of North American EPC
Our network has been built carefully over many years - the
EPCR response or referral is from a trusted professional.
It's vital to keeping our Business Partners that we are:
Affordable - Flat fees offered for most positions
Ethical - Aggressive, thorough searches with Guarantee
Responsive - Regular progress reports
EMPLOYERS ONLY LINE 541 612 6858, OR:
Copyright 2018 by EPC Recruiters, Inc.
Engineering Project Mgr - Semiconductor
Manufacturing Facilities, Livermore, CA New entity
resulting from Global Mechanical Contractor merging with
established San Francisco Bay Area established
semiconductor equipment manufacturer, seeks Senior
Engineering Project Manager to coordinate small to
medium US and overseas projects. This is a Design/Build
Related degree, minimum of 6 - 10 years' related project
management experience to perform Sales/Client Relations,
Coordination of project disciplines to design and construct
facilities producing client specified products.
This is a key position at a new entity with excellent career
possibilities and the opportunity to establish a working
pattern based on merit. Apply at: reply@epcrecruiters.
1. AUTOMATION ENGINEER - Global Mechanical Contractor/Manufacturer, Livermore, CA
2. MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Semiconductor Equipment, Livermore, CA
3. ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER - Small/Medium Semiconductor Mfg Projects, Livermore, CA
4. CHEMICAL ENGINEER - Tech Mfg Projects/Engineering Consulting, Santa Clara, CA
5. SCAFFOLD & INSULATION PROJECT MGR - Industrial Plant Construction/Maintenance, Denver, CO
6. CHEMICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL ENGR - Tech Mfg Projects/Engineering Consulting, Santa Clara, CA
7. COMMISSIONING/QUAL ENGRS - Tech Mfg Projects/Engineering Consulting, Santa Clara & Atlanta
8. MEP DESIGN ENGINEER - Tech Mfg Projects/Engineering Consulting, Santa Clara, CA
9. SR HVAC/PROCESS DESIGNER - Tech Mfg Projects/Engineering Consulting, Santa Clara, CA
CURRENT EPCR SEARCHES: